cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products do not appear - Magento 1.9.0.1

Products do not appear - Magento 1.9.0.1

I have finished istalar Magento 1.9.0.1 and when I finish configuring, all the Products I add do not appear in the Virtual store, someone can tell me why it does not appear, what can I do to solve this problem.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Products do not appear - Magento 1.9.0.1

First off why aren't you using 1.9.3.1 version at least? Products can be hidden as well is Visibility set as Catalog, Search for the products? Products in Categories? Try searching for products using search button to see if it is at least getting it that way.

You must need to set product visibility to Catalog and Search. also check your product is in stock?

Thanks

Jigneshkumar Aakoliya

Additionally to Visibility, Stock Availability and Categories settings mentioned above you can also check the following:

• Status - Enabled
  • Website/ store view (make sure that your goods assigned to the same store view that you are checking at front-end)
  • And the last, but lot least - clear cache and perform re-index

Hope this helps.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

You don't see any product on homepage maybe due to permission for catalog/product_list was not set. Go to System->Permissions->Blocks to set permission

<< Snipped >>

Hope this helps