I am trying to install Magento 1.9 on a test server following these instructions:
1) When I am supposed to go the the magento directory to load the installer I only get a blank page.
2) So instead I tried running "install.php" directly with the parameters given in the comments in that file but I get the following error message.
ERROR: PHP Extensions "pdo_mysql" must be loaded.
A forum discussion here say to add the following lines to php.ini
but this doesn't change anything, even after a restart.
I am using
- Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
- Apache: Server version: Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
- mysql: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.21, for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper
- php: PHP 5.6.34-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (cli)
What if you try adding a simple php file with:
Just to be sure all de extensions are installed. Can you try that?
What are "all the extensions"?
I didn't find anything about that in the instructions.
The output of phpinfo is very long (600+ lines). Not sure if I'm supposed to post that here.
What exactly am I looking for?
Could you check if your server meets the requirements?