cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin panel not found and website without after installation of magento 2.3 from composer

Admin panel not found and website without after installation of magento 2.3 from composer

Good day,

After I have tried everything I know, I did not get any further.

I have tried multiple installing Mangento CE from Composer.

But every time this page comes up.

broken_page.pngI have tried installing it on CentOS 7 and Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS and on php 7.1 and 7.2 (on CentOS).

Every time the same Page comes up and the adminpanel is not reachable (404).

There is not any output to Apache's errorlog.

Is there anything I can do? Or is it a Bug?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Admin panel not found and website without after installation of magento 2.3 from composer

Hello @Ich_ 

Well, I would say its not a bug.

But to resolved this issue - you will require to run commands in sequence :

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

To resolved admin panel issue, you will require to place .htaccess file in the root directory of the magento2.

That will resolved your both the issues.

Hope it helps!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Admin panel not found and website without after installation of magento 2.3 from composer

Both issue is still not solved and the shop is in the root of the website

Hello @Ich_ 

can you please confirm - you have given proper permission to directory and files ?

As a test i have given all files write permission.

It didn't work

Hello @Ich_ 

Well its strange, If you have proper permissions and run commands which i have given then it has to be worked.

ok as an alternate solution do one thing - instead of installing Magento using composer installed it manually.

Download from the Magento official site - https://magento.com/tech-resources/download

Then unzip/extract into new directory and then installed Magento again - later run composer update command.

It might helps you to install the same.

I have tried it as well. Same result.

hello @Ich_ 

can you re check do you have .htaccess file at your magento root directory ? also
for adding proper permission to magento files refer this link
also run below commands as @Manthan Dave suggested

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

I have done it already.

I notice your URL is https://. Do you have a valid SSL certificate? Have you tried running http://?