cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An E-mail was sent to configure Two-Factor Authorization in order to proceed.. but never receive it

An E-mail was sent to configure Two-Factor Authorization in order to proceed.. but never receive it

Dear EXPERTS..!

I am new with MAGENTO 2.4.0 i have already installed BUT When i try to log in my backend it shows me:

"You need to configure Two-Factor Authorization in order to proceed to your store's admin area An E-mail was sent to you with further instructions"

BUT AFTER LOT OF HOURS still not receiving any email in my inbox..

PLEASE, let me know How Can I Solve this....????

best regards

Julio Cesar

4 REPLIES 4

Re: An E-mail was sent to configure Two-Factor Authorization in order to proceed.. but never receive

@cesarupb If you are trying setup on local then you wouldn't receive the mail.

For receiving the mail either you have to install smtp extension so that your setup is able to send email or you can just disable this module using the below commands.

bin/magento module:disable Magento_TwoFactorAuth
bin/magento cache:flush

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Re: An E-mail was sent to configure Two-Factor Authorization in order to proceed.. but never receive

As @rahul Gupta recommended, for a quick login, you need to disable the 2 Factor Authentication module. It will help you to login without verifying your email address.

thanks dear expert.... i have solve getting email my and i have setup google authenticator as my Default 2FA but unfortunately its generating ERROR CODES ...! i have already sync time in my smartphone app BUT.... still shpwing ERROR CODE... i know i could disable the 2FA but that is not the idea.....

i really like to be able to solve this and could solve this...

thanks a lot!

Hi @cesarupb 

Please check out Magento 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) extension from miniOrange. This extension adds an extra layer of security to your Magento store by requiring two-factor authentication for admin and customer accounts.

Features provided in the extension:-

15+ Authentication Methods ( Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo Authenticator, OTP over WhatsApp, etc.)
Enforce 2FA registration of User
Enable if your users want to change the 2FA method
Allow specific 2FA methods to configure in inline registration
Role Based 2FA
Backup Codes
Blacklist and whitelist IPs etc. 

Please check out this link to know more about the Magento 2FA extension by miniOrange

We at miniOrange provide state-of-the-art plugins for Magento with custom modifications to cater to your every need. Please reach out to us at magentosupport@xecurify.com to discuss your requirement in detail and then provide you with this solution accordingly.