cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask a question, can MAGENTO be installed in Windows using the integrated environment? Do you have to

Ask a question, can MAGENTO be installed in Windows using the integrated environment? Do you have to

Ask a question, can MAGENTO be installed in Windows using the integrated environment?
Do you have to use the linux system?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ask a question, can MAGENTO be installed in Windows using the integrated environment? Do you hav

@帅龙_安  You can definitely install Magento on Windows. However, setting up the environment and maintaining it would be difficult. If you want to install it for development purposes you can use Xampp, WANP, Vagrant, Docker etc..

For production purposes you have to have solid reason as well as get technical team around to make the things working for you.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Re: Ask a question, can MAGENTO be installed in Windows using the integrated environment? Do you hav

Hello @帅龙_安 

Obviously you can install Magento on Windows, but honestly its not much recommanded.

I have this blog for you to check the steps for it, its old one, but i think it should help.

https://magecomp.com/blog/how-to-install-magento-2-on-windows-on-xampp-server-with-git/

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now