Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page at Magento2 login admin

Highlighted

Blank page at Magento2 login admin

Hi, 
I have installed Magento 2.3 and xamp 7.2.14

After finish installing Magento, i open the admin page of magento i see Blank page and cannot see user name password for login. 

Please help with this solution.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Blank page at Magento2 login admin

Hard to tell without checking web server logs but this is normally due to a PHP error.

Check your web server error logs for more information as to what is causing this. Could be as simple a thing as missing a PHP module.

--
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Highlighted

You need to confirm your PHP version is PHP 7.2 or more version.
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial
Highlighted

Google search this, I had the same on a fresh 2.3 install, and there is a line of code you have to add to one of the files. It fixed it for me

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/256337/magento-2-3-how-to-fix-blank-admin-page-not-rende...

It's the core issue of Magento 2.3.0. To fix this issue you have to change the code in the core file of Magento.

Go to path /vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template/File/Validator.php In this file find

$realPath = $this->fileDriver->getRealPath($path);

Replace with

$realPath = str_replace('\', '/', $this->fileDriver->getRealPath($path));

Highlighted

Hello @vineet_singh1 

Please follow the steps at Solved: Magento 2.2.7 and 2.3 Admin Page Blank Issue for the solution.

Hope it helps Smiley Happy

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"
Highlighted

Actually it's $realPath = str_replace('\\', '/',$this->fileDriver->getRealPath($path));
Highlighted

This worked for me. Thanks.

Highlighted

This is a common problem with Magento, please follow the below steps to fix this:

Goto: xampp/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template/File/Validator.php

Old Code: 
public function isValid($filename) { $filename = str_replace('\\', '/', $filename); if (!isset($this->_templatesValidationResults[$filename])) { $this->_templatesValidationResults[$filename] = ($this->isPathInDirectories($filename, $this->_compiledDir) || $this->isPathInDirectories($filename, $this->moduleDirs) || $this->isPathInDirectories($filename, $this->_themesDir) || $this->_isAllowSymlinks) && $this->getRootDirectory()->isFile($this->getRootDirectory()->getRelativePath($filename)); } return $this->_templatesValidationResults[$filename]; }

Replace with New Code: 

public function isValid($filename)
{
return true;
}

I was facing the same issues and by following I fixed the issue, Hope it will work for you