cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Magento 2.3.1 Failed to load Magento_Checkout/js/view/cart/shipping-rates component

Error : Magento 2.3.1 Failed to load Magento_Checkout/js/view/cart/shipping-rates component

I am getting the below errors listed in console on the cart  page after upgrading to Magento 2.3.1 from 2.2.5 where it was working fine:

Failed to load the "Magento_Checkout/js/view/cart/shipping-rates" component.

Failed to load the "Magento_Checkout/js/view/cart/totals" component.

I have checked the checkout_cart_index.xml of my theme and the checkout.cart.shipping block is included there. I have also checked https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/12679 as it shows same console issues, but I was unable to resolve this issue. Please suggest how I can resolve this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error : Magento 2.3.1 Failed to load Magento_Checkout/js/view/cart/shipping-rates component

Can you share site URL for us to see?
IS there a mime type error on browser console for loading this resource?

Regards

Re: Error : Magento 2.3.1 Failed to load Magento_Checkout/js/view/cart/shipping-rates component

Please find attached the screenshot of the issue. Even though the preceding issue of empty checkoutConfig ('unexpectedtoken ; ') variable and the 'top' issue is fixed, the JS components cannot be loaded

Screenshot from 2019-06-15 12-31-45.png

have you fixed this bug now?