Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during installation of Magento 2 on Digital Ocean, Ubuntu 16

SOLVED

Re: Error during installation of Magento 2 on Digital Ocean, Ubuntu 16

Hello

Thanks again

1. I tried the same procedure after buying Webkul's multivendor and SSO modules but none at that time worked. I followed their documentation, searched a lot the ways to integrate both the modules but nothing succeed. Finally I was bound to take support of Webku to install those modules and they did the same.

Now as the support period is over, they are not going to help me out. I am bound to do it at my own. 

-------------------------------------------------

2. Now after copying Webkul modules, when I am trying to run 'php bin/magento setup:upgrade' from the 'root' too which is generating an error "After Could not open input file: bin/magento" which is most probably due to making some changes at the time of assigning groups and users privilege permission. Now I am unable to understand if I can undo it?

Please guide me if I can do so?

Hello Manthan

Hope you are doing fine.

With your help I have installed M2 on Digital Ocean cloud server. The initial setup worked fine without any problem. 

But when turn for installation of Webkul module came, I followed your instructions, copied Webkul module's contents in app/code and ran upgrade, compile, deploy, cache clean and flush commands but after that the homepage and admin login page stopped working with the same error as below.

ERROR AS FOLLOWS:

-------------------------------

This page isn’t working

www.flazon.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Can you please tell what reason could be there for this?

RESOLVED !!

RESOLVED

Hello @The_Panwar 

Webkul provides the installation services as well. You can purchase the product along with the installation service while making the purchase.

In case, you have missed opting installation service initially, can be purchased separately as well. You can follow the steps as mentioned in the guide - https://marketplace.webkul.com/knowledgebase/pay-for-installation/  to purchase the same. 

You can contact Webkul at support@webkul.com in case having any query regarding the installation service.