cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Issues During Installing Magento 2.x with DevOps Software - Any Advice?

Facing Issues During Installing Magento 2.x with DevOps Software - Any Advice?

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m reaching out to see if anyone has experience working with DevOps tools while installing Magento 2.x, specifically the Magento Open Source 2.4.5.

I’ve been struggling with some issues during the installation process when trying to integrate Magento Open Source 2.4.5 with Docker (Version 20.10.8) and Jenkins (Version 2.319.1).

I’m encountering configuration errors and dependency conflicts that are preventing a smooth setup. Some errors include missing PHP extensions, database connection failures, and conflicts in the Docker container environment.

Has anyone here faced similar problems when installing Magento 2.x with these devops software tools? If so, what steps did you take to resolve the configuration or environment issues? Are there specific settings or best practices I should follow to ensure compatibility?

I would really appreciate if you could share any experiences, recommendations, or useful resources. Any troubleshooting tips or advice would be greatly helpful, as this has been delaying our deployment process.

Thanks a lot for your support! Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Best regards,
Jonathan Jone