cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error when trying setup

Fatal error when trying setup

Hi!

I've downloaded Magento CE 2,1 using composer (create-project).

After that, I switched to browser and tried to install Magento 2.1. with Wizard.  But instead to start installation process I've got Fatal Error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\App\Config\Scope\ReaderPoolInterface in /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(71): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Magento\\Framewo...') #1 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(126): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Magento\\Framewo...') #2 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(53): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->resolveArgument(Array, 'Magento\\Framewo...', NULL, 'readerPool', 'Magento\\Framewo...') #3 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(82): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->_resolveArguments('Magento\\Framewo...', Array, Array) #4 in /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 73

What's wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fatal error when trying setup

Same problem here.

I have installed a fresh Magento 2.1 in the public_html folder and it works, but I tried to have a second install for testing purposes in public_html/test. Uploaded the same package to public_html/test, extracted it and when I want to go to the web interface and start the install process, I get this:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\App\Config\Scope\ReaderPoolInterface in /home/[mydomain]/public_html/test/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 73

try to use CLI magento installation way

Got the same issue. Fixed by tweaking virtual host configuration. You can find the details here.

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/125415/magento-2-installation-fatal-error-cannot-instanti...