cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i transfer my website to magento 2.0 from wordpress

SOLVED

Re: How can i transfer my website to magento 2.0 from wordpress

I recently encountered a similar situation when migrating my 4k Body lift website, and I can offer some suggestions for your transition to Magento 2.0. Firstly, ensure that you have a backup of your website's files and database to avoid any data loss. Next, install Magento 2.0 on your server and transfer the files from your public_html folder to the appropriate location in Magento's file structure. Then, import your database into Magento 2.0 by creating a new database in MySQL 7.0 and importing the SQL dump. After that, update the configuration files in Magento to connect to the new database. Finally, you may need to adjust the settings, themes, and extensions to align with Magento 2.0. It is crucial to thoroughly test your migrated website to ensure that all products, pages, categories, and functionality are working correctly. I hope this helps, and best of luck with your migration process!

Someone recommend me Magento 2.0 as a fast CMS. So how can i move my gaming website from wordpress to magento 2.0 without losing anything?

Its very easy to transfer wordpress website to magento 2.0 I also did it.