cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Permanently Resolve "One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache."

How to Permanently Resolve "One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache."

I installed m2.0.2 last week. Every new day that I log into the Admin Panel I need to resolve this error "One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache."

Is there a way to have this error resolved systematically and permanently rather me having to do it manually on the days I login to the backend?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How to Permanently Resolve "One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache.&quo

It is not an "error", so you can just leave it unresolved.

The cache will be updated automatically by cron.

Re: How to Permanently Resolve "One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache.&quo

Hi @sportame

This is not error message, it means the cache is dirty and require a refresh. This may happen because of change in catalog price rule, product updates etc.

Please visit this http://magento.stackexchange.com/a/29392/3895

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Re: How to Permanently Resolve "One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache.&amp

Sorry to have classified the message as an error @Dmitry_Fedyuk. To my intuition, when I see a big yellow background message such as this one, it screams out "error". I'll call it "alert".

This alert happens most every time I do something in the backend and then remains on each and every admin panel page.

When will the alert get updated by cron?

Why doesn't Magento just handle this programmatically?

Re: How to Permanently Resolve "One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache.&amp

Thanks @Mukesh Tiwari. Is there anyway to have Magento automatically refresh this? Why do I need to get the big yellow alert that remains on every screen throughout my experience in the backend setting up my store?

It is a Magento 2 usability problem. 

Report it in the issue tracker, and it will be fixed: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues