cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I give up.

Re: I give up.

Magento 2 is newest version of Magento. It released in Nov 2015. After 7 months, developers are accessing Magento 2 and Magento extension. Of course, Magento 2 is perhaps more complicted than Magento 1.x, so you have some problem. Feel likes you are angry to say about it. Keep calm, try again and ask to help.

I wondered how long it would be before one of the i take Magento seriously brigade would reply. Read the posts properly next time before you answer wrong. I can install it fine it's not hard, but for the majority of people it's a pain to install mostly because of permission issues.

There is a magento ready hoster: hostway.com ($99/month).

I agree the installation process wasn't the easiest for Magento 2, I think it's harder than Magento 1 to install - but once you get it, it becomes very easy. I would just blow away everything and start fresh from scratch. Do keep us updated! Smiley Happy

---
I'm a Magento Developer living in Melbourne, Australia with 4 x Magento certifications Smiley Happy

Sounds like your struggling with Magento 2. Keep plugging away and if you need some help, post up your issues and well see if we can help you.