cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install issues with Magento 2 B2B extension

Install issues with Magento 2 B2B extension

I'm trying to install B2B extension with following this document.

But If I give a command

composer require magento/extension-b2b

I get error messages like this:

Problem 1
    - magento/extension-b2b 1.0.5 requires magento/module-company-credit 100.0.5 -> satisfiable by magento/module-company-credit[100.0.5].
    - magento/module-company-credit 100.0.5 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.5 -> satisfiable by magento/module-ui[101.0.5].
    - Conclusion: don't install magento/module-ui 101.0.5
    - magento/extension-b2b 1.0.4 requires magento/module-company-credit 100.0.4 -> satisfiable by magento/module-company-credit[100.0.4].
    - magento/module-company-credit 100.0.4 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.4 -> satisfiable by magento/module-ui[101.0.4].
    - Conclusion: don't install magento/module-ui 101.0.4
    - magento/extension-b2b 1.0.3 requires magento/module-company-credit 100.0.3 -> satisfiable by magento/module-company-credit[100.0.3].
    - magento/module-company-credit 100.0.3 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.3 -> satisfiable by magento/module-ui[101.0.3].
    - Conclusion: don't install magento/module-ui 101.0.3
    - magento/extension-b2b 1.0.2 requires magento/module-company-credit 100.0.2 -> satisfiable by magento/module-company-credit[100.0.2].
    - magento/module-company-credit 100.0.2 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.2 -> satisfiable by magento/module-ui[101.0.2].
    - Conclusion: don't install magento/module-ui 101.0.2
    - magento/extension-b2b 1.0.1 requires magento/module-company-credit 100.0.1 -> satisfiable by magento/module-company-credit[100.0.1].
    - magento/module-company-credit 100.0.1 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.1 -> satisfiable by magento/module-ui[101.0.1].
    - Conclusion: don't install magento/module-ui 101.0.1
    - Can only install one of: magento/module-ui[101.0.0, 101.0.6].
    - Can only install one of: magento/module-ui[101.0.6, 101.0.0].
    - magento/module-shared-catalog 100.0.0 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.0 -> satisfiable by magento/module-ui[101.0.0].
    - magento/extension-b2b 1.0.0 requires magento/module-shared-catalog 100.0.0 -> satisfiable by magento/module-shared-catalog[100.0.0].
    - Installation request for magento/extension-b2b ^1.0 -> satisfiable by magento/extension-b2b[1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.5].
    - Installation request for magento/module-ui == 101.0.6.0 -> satisfiable by magento/module-ui[101.0.6].

So I've added 

"magento/module-company-credit": "100.0.5",
"magento/module-ui": "101.0.5"

to composer.json manually and put 'composer update', but this time following error message is pop up:

Problem 1
    - magento/product-community-edition 2.2.6 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.6 -> no matching package found.
    - magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.2.6 requires magento/product-community-edition 2.2.6 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.2.6].
    - Installation request for magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.2.6 -> satisfiable by magento/product-enterprise-edition[2.2.6].

If I replace module-ui from 101.0.5 to 101.0.6, then following error message comes out:

Problem 1
    - Installation request for magento/module-company-credit 100.0.5 -> satisfiable by magento/module-company-credit[100.0.5].
    - magento/module-company-credit 100.0.5 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.5 -> no matching package found.

Smiley Sad How can I fix this?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Install issues with Magento 2 B2B extension

@NDeltAre you trying to install B2B module on Open Source / Community version of Magento? In case of yes I would like you inform you that B2B module is only available for Magento Enterprise version now called as Magento Commerce or Cloud version.

You can look for a free/paid extension at marketplace.magento.com for your need.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

@Tarandeep Singh I'm definitely using Enterprise version

@NDeltAuthentication key you are using is from your personal account or from the account you signed up for EE? If you are using keys from your account then try to use the keys from EE account to solve the issue.

- Tarandeep

@Tarandeep Singh Yeah I've made auth.json file containing public/private keys of EE account. But nothing has changed.

@NDeltAnother quick recommendation then would be to connect with the Magento support. They would also be able to help you. It may be a temporary issue or issue with the keys.

- Tarandeep

Hi @NDelt

Problem 1
    - magento/product-community-edition 2.2.6 requires magento/module-ui 101.0.6 -> no matching package found.
    - magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.2.6 requires magento/product-community-edition 2.2.6 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.2.6].
    - Installation request for magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.2.6 -> satisfiable by magento/product-enterprise-edition[2.2.6].

Looking at the error log above , i observed that you might have installed community version , not sure but looking at the error log above i assume this might be the reason you are facing the issue !

Do one thing if you are a enterprise user, then you have your account manager kindly contact him/her and he will definitely help you in this case.

Otherwise installation of B2B process would be the same :

Run the below command :

composer require magento/extension-b2b

then add enterprise private key and public key and it will installed for the same !

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Do I have to modify auth.json.sample or create a new file named auth.json?

You just need to rename auth.json.sample to auth.json

and then add your private key and public key in that renamed auth.json file

then check
if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution