cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation pending on local server

SOLVED

Installation pending on local server

Hello, I'm new, I'm trying to install Magento 2.0 with Sample Data on our local server, but the procedure doesn't complete and remains at 88% without giving messages nor errors.

I've left it run yesterday for the whole day without results, every technical checks are OK, when I look at the Database I can see some data (not in all tables).

Going back in the installation procedure, at Step4 there's a message "You have already installed sample data, If you want to re-install it, your database has to be cleaned up Your sample data is broken. If you want to re-install it, your database has to be cleaned up"

So it seems that data have already been loaded, but I can't understand if it's complete or not, sample data are not so important for me so I can also ignore them, my problem is to reach the end of the installation procedure with success and be able to access the website, but I don't know how to do it and which way is the best to do, if I have to delete something or force the end.

Now if I go to the website 192.168.x.x/magento2 I see the message "Service temporarily unavailable"

Can someone please help me to understand ?

Thank you

Pat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Installation pending on local server

Hi @PatNet74

Please visit following post https://community.magento.com/t5/Installing-Magento-2/Magento2-PHP7-installation-freeze-88-89/m-p/30...

To disable maintenance mode delete .maintenance.flag file from  var/.maintenance.flag directory.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @PatNet74

Please visit following post https://community.magento.com/t5/Installing-Magento-2/Magento2-PHP7-installation-freeze-88-89/m-p/30...

To disable maintenance mode delete .maintenance.flag file from  var/.maintenance.flag directory.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

OK, Thanks very much, that was useful

I keep getting this error when trying to open local host. I am using wamp. Please help. 

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /magento/ on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Win32) PHP/5.6.19 Server at localhost Port 80

Hi,

You should start a new post, this one has already been answered!

brendan

Developer