cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Magento 2.3.2 via SSH

Installing Magento 2.3.2 via SSH

Having no luck installing it via WEB, so now trying via SSH. I get to this point and the software just seems to exit. no error or anything. Note, during web install it passes all the test.

[Progress: 454 / 865]
Module 'Magento_Catalog':

It gets to this point and just exits out.

Using this code to install:

php bin/magento setup:install --base-url="....." --db-host="localhost" --db-name="...." --db-us
er="...." --db-password="....." --admin-firstname="...." --admin-lastname="...." --admin-email="......" --admin-user="......" --admin-password="...." --language="en_US" --currency="USD" --use-rewrites="1"

When I add  --timezone="America/Chicago" it seems to not do anything, so I have been keeping that out for now.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Installing Magento 2.3.2 via SSH

Hi @brian_vida,

There may be some memory_limit issue. 

You can use following commnad once with disable memory_limit. 

php -d memory_limit=-1 bin/magento setup:install --base-url="....." --db-host="localhost" --db-name="...." --db-us
er="...." --db-password="....." --admin-firstname="...." --admin-lastname="...." --admin-email="......" --admin-user="......" --admin-password="...." --language="en_US" --currency="USD" --use-rewrites="1"

or you can increase memory_limit and max_execution_time on the php.ini 

memory_limit = 4096M
max_execution_time = 54000

I hope it will help you!

same issue.

Well debug log shows alot of errors from date info....

[2019-08-30 18:10:44] main.DEBUG: cache_invalidate: {"method":"GET","url":"http:/","invalidateInfo":{"tags":["CONFIG"],"mode":"matchingTag"}} []

I am not using the timezone flag as it will not run when I do it. I have tried a bunch of different timezones.

php bin/magento info:timezone:list   Also does not run.