Magento 2 CMS Pages are the set of your Magento 2 website pages used for distributing content. Magento 2 enables you to create CMS pages for different purposes or translate CMS pages for different locales. You can even restrict some CMS pages visibility for a certain group of customers.
Follow these steps to create a CMS page in Magento 2:
1. Navigate to Content > Elements > Pages and press the Add New Page button.
2. Enable the CMS page and give it a Title.
3. Provide CMS page Content and set Content Title.
4. Define the SEO information and set the URL key of the CMS page.
5. Choose the Store View the CMS page will be available on.
6. Set the Design and Custom Design Update.
7. Go to the storefront to check it out once it is Saved.
If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool