cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to chnage the CMS of my website

Is it possible to chnage the CMS of my website

Hello everyone
I want to change the CMS of my website which is related to headset. Currently, I am using WordPress and not satisfied with its performance. I am unable to update any article of my website because the speed is very slow. Please do let me know how can I change it. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is it possible to chnage the CMS of my website

Magento 2 CMS Pages are the set of your Magento 2 website pages used for distributing content. Magento 2 enables you to create CMS pages for different purposes or translate CMS pages for different locales. You can even restrict some CMS pages visibility for a certain group of customers.
Follow these steps to create a CMS page in Magento 2:
1. Navigate to Content > Elements > Pages and press the Add New Page button.
2. Enable the CMS page and give it a Title.
3. Provide CMS page Content and set Content Title.
4. Define the SEO information and set the URL key of the CMS page.
5. Choose the Store View the CMS page will be available on.
6. Set the Design and Custom Design Update.
7. Go to the storefront to check it out once it is Saved.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool

Re: Is it possible to chnage the CMS of my website

Yes, it is possible to change the CMS of your website, but it requires some technical work. Here are a few things to consider:

- Evaluate if you really need to change platforms or if optimizing your current WordPress site would suffice. Switching CMS is complex.

- For an ecommerce site selling headsets, Magento or WooCommerce (WordPress plugin) are good options to research. Shopify is another one to look at.

- There is no automated migration path from WordPress to another CMS. You'll need developer help to move content, products, users, themes, etc.

- Your existing WordPress plugins and theme will not work in a new CMS. You'll need new ones designed and developed.

- Your hosting needs may change depending on which new platform you choose. Factor those costs in.

- Make sure you own your domain name and have access to change DNS records if needed.

- Budget ample time for choosing the new platform, migrating content, thorough testing, re-optimizing SEO, etc.