cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.1.3 very slow

SOLVED

Magento 2.1.3 very slow

Hi guys

Today i starting testing magento on my localhost, but it's very, but very slow load a simple page. What's very slow? Is +12 seconds to load each page. I'm using xamp (slow pages only happens with magento). Someone can help me?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.1.3 very slow

Hi JouJou,

Magento 2 was designed to be used with Varnish cache and will work much faster with PHP 7. You also would want at least 2GB RAM for MySQL and your server needs to be optimized to run Magento efficiently. 

If you need something to run on a small server without any optimizations, try Wordpress with WooCommerce but you will get a very basic shopping cart instead of a powerful e-commerce system.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.1.3 very slow

Hi JouJou,

Magento 2 was designed to be used with Varnish cache and will work much faster with PHP 7. You also would want at least 2GB RAM for MySQL and your server needs to be optimized to run Magento efficiently. 

If you need something to run on a small server without any optimizations, try Wordpress with WooCommerce but you will get a very basic shopping cart instead of a powerful e-commerce system.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.