cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.3 Install Error

Magento 2.3.3 Install Error

Hi,

I am trying to install Magento 2.3.3 on my staging server. I created a dev server, installed some 3rd party extensions and created my theme. I then git pushed to the staging server and ran composer install to download everything and created a blank database.

I then ran the magento installer and I get this error:

[Progress: 460 / 874]
Module 'Magento_Catalog':

In PatchApplier.php line 167:

Unable to apply data patch Magento\Catalog\Setup\Patch\Data\InstallDefaultCategories for module Magento_Catalog. Original exception message: No such entity with id = 0

In NoSuchEntityException.php line 50:

No such entity with id = 0

I have tried disabling all 3rd party modules in config.php. Any ideas? I am stumped.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2.3.3 Install Error

Hello @icecactus 

Please check the Magento installation requirements Like Apache, Mysql, PHP version and extension are installed on your new server or not.

For the Magento, Magento installation requirements Go through the below link.
https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/install-gde/system-requirements-tech.html

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Regards,
Deep

Re: Magento 2.3.3 Install Error

Thanks for your reply @dipmegpro 

I just went over all the requirements and as far as I can tell, everything is installed/configured properly. One difference between my new server, and the dev server is the dev was running php7.2 provided by ubuntu, where as the new server is php7.3 using the popular PPA package. I used 7.3 since that what magento recommended now.

After installing, I always dump a clean database. Just so I can reset the instance. I am able to load that clean install, then reenabled all 3rd party extensions, and run setup:upgrade and everything goes fine as far as I can tell. But its not ideal and I would like to figure out why this is failing as it should not be.