cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3 - How to setup Nginx for Multi-Website store on Localhost (Centos 7)

Magento 2.3 - How to setup Nginx for Multi-Website store on Localhost (Centos 7)

Installed magento 2.3.4 on centos 7 - nginx localhost,

• Root folder - usr/share/nginx/html/gomart

• Created subfolder inside the root folder along with symbollice link of app, lib, pub, var and copy index.php & .htaccess from root folder to subfolder index.php, .htaccess [Modified for Multi-Website] - Folder Path - usr/share/nginx/html/gomart/grocery

Second Website (Multi Website) configure by this tutorial

How to setup etc/site-available & etc/nginx/conf.d/mgento.conf for multi-website store?

Current store etc/site-available & etc/nginx/conf.d/mgento.conf configuration.

How to setup multi-website for Nginx in the site-available& mgento.conf?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2.3 - How to setup Nginx for Multi-Website store on Localhost (Centos 7)

Hi @Aveeva 

Kindly refer below link for setup Nginx with multi store :
https://www.simicart.com/blog/magento-2-nginx/

It will help you to setup project.

Thank you.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Re: Magento 2.3 - How to setup Nginx for Multi-Website store on Localhost (Centos 7)

@Bhanu Periwal  Thank you for your link, i just conform i am looking multi site configuration with Nginx.

I really thank you so much for clubbing all the content here. I was unable to solve it until I found it here. fmwhatsapp thanks you much for making the site work well.