cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3 no files in folder after installation

SOLVED

Magento 2.3 no files in folder after installation

Hi all,

No files into installation folder after web installation.

I'm trying to install Magento 2.3 on Aruba hosting so to avoid the sql permission denied I disabled checkDatabaseName and checkDatabasePrivileges checks in setup\src\Magento\Setup\Validator\DbValidator.php (line number 106).

The php version installed is 7.2.13.

The Readiness check is successful and the installation ended without errors after all the steps, the database has been created without issues and I can see the tables into it.

The installation folder is empty and when I try to restart the setup the message is:

"Welcome to Magento Admin, your online store headquarters.

To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System => Tools => Web Setup Wizard".

No errors found into install.log and debug.log.

I could retry to install using command line but I need to understand why this happen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.3 no files in folder after installation

Hi PankajS,

there's no need to check with hosting provider.

Further, officially Aruba does not support Magento2. They answered to me it needs root permissions, not true, higher privileges needs just only to check the db access, but the tables has been created without issue.

I created the folder before the installation process and the wizard asks to choose a folder and I drived it where to install the software.

The strange thing is no errors or warnings received while checking or installing.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@ppier 

Make sure your are looking into the correct installation directory. OR you can check the path of installation directory with Hosting provider. They can help you.

Thanks

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hi PankajS,

there's no need to check with hosting provider.

Further, officially Aruba does not support Magento2. They answered to me it needs root permissions, not true, higher privileges needs just only to check the db access, but the tables has been created without issue.

I created the folder before the installation process and the wizard asks to choose a folder and I drived it where to install the software.

The strange thing is no errors or warnings received while checking or installing.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

@ppier 

Thanks for your reply.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

The issue has not be solved!

Why has been signed as solved?