cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.4 and PHP8.1 Deprecated Functionality: pathinfo(): Passing null to parameter

Magento 2.4.4 and PHP8.1 Deprecated Functionality: pathinfo(): Passing null to parameter

Hi,

I installed magento 2.4.4, and using php8.1, and now I have some problems. I don't know how to fix it.

Something went wrong while deploying static content. See the error log for details.
Disabling maintenance mode
Command returned non-zero exit code:
`/usr/bin/php8.1 -f /var/www/html/bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f en_US`
root@magento2opensource162onubuntu2004lts-s-4vcpu-8gb-amd-sfo3-01:/var/www/html# php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy

Deploy using quick strategy
Error happened during deploy process: Deprecated Functionality: pathinfo(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($path) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Asset/PreProcessor/FileNameResolver.php on line 44

Execution time: 0.14391589164734

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2.4.4 and PHP8.1 Deprecated Functionality: pathinfo(): Passing null to parameter

Hi @Modest,

Greetings!

There is an issue with PHP 8.1. So you need to update the composer root update plugin. 

composer require magento/composer-root-update-plugin ~2.0 --no-update. 

Hope this will help you!

If solved? Click KUDOS and accept it as the solution.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Re: Magento 2.4.4 and PHP8.1 Deprecated Functionality: pathinfo(): Passing null to parameter

I tried it but it didn't work

/var/www/html# php bin/magento/composer-root-update-plugin ~2.0 --no-update
Could not open input file: bin/magento/composer-root-update-plugin