cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Migration error

Magento 2 Migration error

Trying to Migrate a Magento 1.9.1.1 to version 2.3.5. I am having a problem at the settings migration step. I am getting the following error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'updated_at' in 'field list'

Any ideas how to get past this issue?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Magento 2 Migration error

Hello @ubcomputers 

can you pass -vvv and debug it , on which table taking time

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi @ubcomputers 

I was facing the same issue for table 'catalog_category_product'.

As a solution I have added field with table using following code:

//From \Magento\Catalog\Setup\InstallSchema

$table = $installer->getConnection()
    ->newTable($installer->getTable('catalog_category_product'))
    ->addColumn(
        'entity_id',
        \Magento\Framework\DB\Ddl\Table::TYPE_INTEGER,
        null,
        ['identity' => true, 'nullable' => false, 'primary' => true],
        'Entity ID'
    )

This will help to you to resolve issue.

You can also refer below URL for solution:
https://community.librenms.org/t/column-not-found-1054-unknown-column-updated-at-in-field-list/5621/...

If issue resolved, Please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Thank you for your response.  I can't seem to find the path that you specified in my Magento 2 installation (\Magento\Catalog\Setup\InstallSchema).

Please advise.

Thank you.

I am getting the following:

Exception trace:
at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Adapter/Mysql.php:182
PDOStatement->execute() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Adapter/Mysql.php:182
Migration\ResourceModel\Adapter\Mysql->insertMultiple() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Adapter/Mysql.php:148
Migration\ResourceModel\Adapter\Mysql->insertRecords() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/ResourceModel/Destination.php:52
Migration\ResourceModel\Destination->saveRecords() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Step/Settings/Data.php:151
Migration\Step\Settings\Data->perform() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Mode/AbstractMode.php:82
Migration\Mode\AbstractMode->runStage() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Mode/Settings.php:100
Migration\Mode\Settings->runData() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Mode/Settings.php:58
Migration\Mode\Settings->run() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Console/MigrateSettingsCommand.php:59
Migration\Console\MigrateSettingsCommand->execute() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:58
Migration\Console\MigrateSettingsCommand\Interceptor->___callParent() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:138
Migration\Console\MigrateSettingsCommand\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:153
Migration\Console\MigrateSettingsCommand\Interceptor->___callPlugins() at /var/www/html/...install folder../generated/code/Migration/Console/MigrateSettingsCommand/Interceptor.php:104
Migration\Console\MigrateSettingsCommand\Interceptor->run() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:1001
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:271
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/magento/framework/Console/Cli.php:115
Magento\Framework\Console\Cli->doRun() at /var/www/html/...install folder../vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:147
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/html/...install folder../bin/magento:23

Hello @ubcomputers 

I faced some issue and then i changed version of data migration

magento/data-migration-tool": "2.3.2”

please use above version and try it

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

So did you just use a different version of the migration tool?  Did you downgrade the Magento 2 installation to a lower version?  If you could provide more details, that would be great.

Thank you.