cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 in Multi-Node and AWS EFS: Deployment of static content

Re: Magento 2 in Multi-Node and AWS EFS: Deployment of static content

What are better strategies (best practives?) to generate the static content and share it between instances?

Or would it be sufficient if I use the normal file system for pub/static, generate the AMI-image and spin up these instances in Auto Scaling? pub/static shouldn't change without omegle deployment?

https://omegle.website/

Instead of replicating to the nodes, why not configure static content to run through CloudFront to a single origin server (the primary that you deploy on).   The scaled nodes could effectively have no /pub/static /pub/media at all because all that traffic is being directed to the CloudFront distribution.

I've been exploring scaling Magento on AWS and this is the direction I am leaning just because CloudFront is a far better CDN for getting the static content out than just having more nodes.  You will never replicate CloudFront's ability to scale static content with your own EC2 nodes.

??

Anyone with advice/experience with this - please reply!

For handling media images & static contents. We were listing the solutions we have to try. What is the ability or not as the options of a team have no knowledge about AWS services stack. Requirement: Fast even data size is small Latency is minimal Ability to scale Magento instances Easy to handle, permission file heed. Ome tv S3 is a final one for my team to move forwards on Magento with multiple servers and load balancing. Best for price, good for performance on small project.

We're running Magento 2 on AWS behind an Application Load Balancer and in Auto Scaling Groups. Backend is cached by Redis. We're sharing pub/media and pub/static on AWS EFS and they are cached and delivered via AWS CloudFront. After updates, instances are deployed and an AMI is generated which serves as template for Auto Scaling.

This ensures all instances have all the data and caches are warmed up. In general, everything runs smooth and fast, because only few of all the requests reach to the nodes itself.

One big problem is when deploying new static content. Due to the nature of EFS, this is slow as hell and means a lot of downtime. Luckily, we only have 1-2 deployments per month, but this bothers me a lot.

What are better strategies (best practives?) to generate the static content and share it between instances?

Or would it be sufficient if I use the normal file system for pub/static, generate the AMI-image and spin up these instances in Auto Scaling? pub/static shouldn't change without deployment of site please click here

Indeed this is the ideal arrangement I have at any point got. I was getting adverse outcomes prior to attempting other technique. Presently it turns out great. Much obliged

We're running Magento 2 on AWS behind an Application Load Balancer and in Auto Scaling Groups. Backend is cached by Redis. We're sharing pub/media and pub/static on AWS EFS and they are cached and delivered via AWS CloudFront. After updates, instances are deployed and an AMI is generated which serves as template for Auto Scaling.

This ensures all instances have all the data and caches are warmed up. In general, everything runs smooth and fast, because only few of all the requests reach to the nodes itself.

One big problem is when deploying new static content. Due to the nature of EFS, this is slow as hell and means a lot of downtime. Luckily, we only have 1-2 deployments per month, but this bothers me a lot.

Are you trying to find Lottery Sambad Result? So you’re on the ideal site. The end result of 11:55 AM, 4 PM, 8 PM of Sikkim State Lottery, Nagaland State Lottery, and Lottery Sambad is printed exclusively on this page. On this site, you may observe the lottery results of nearly all of India. We print updated Lottery Sambad results.
please click here

Multi State Lottery has the latest lottery numbers and results for over 240 state lottery games. Information on game rules, tools, stats, tax,odds, prizes, payouts, quick picks, and much more only on mstatelottery.com