cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento CE 2.2.5 Web Setup Wizard

Magento CE 2.2.5 Web Setup Wizard

I just installed Magento CE 2.2.5. When I tried to go into web setup wizard, I have below message

"Welcome to Magento Admin, your online store headquarters. 
To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System => Tools => Web Setup Wizard"

But I am signing in as an administrator and I doubled check my user setting. What could be wrong here? Or the installation wasn't completed?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento CE 2.2.5 Web Setup Wizard

I am experiencing a similar issue. I am in a fresh installation, as well and after loggin in with admin I click -> System -> Web Setup Wizard -> directs me to a blank page with the URL: www*mydomain*.com/setup

pretty annoying!

Does anyone experience the same issue when using Web Setup Wizard in CE 2.2.5? When I clicked on Web Setup Wizard, the web page it opened is https://MY Domain/setup/index.php/session/unlogin.

Maybe I should report this as a bug in CE 2.2.5. If Web Setup Wizard is not working, this version is pretty much partially working. 

Anyone found a workaround about this? I experiencing this now when I move magento 2.2.4 from local to live server. Local magento was working fine, but my live magento is not. When I click system -> web setup wizard -> redirects me too a page that says

"Welcome to Magento Admin, your online store headquarters. 
To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System => Tools => Web Setup Wizard"

same issue any fix ?

same issue any fix 

I have run into the same issue here.

I was working on my local setup so far, recently I have moved my site setup to a new live domain. Now I want to work on the extensions but the websetup wizard is not loading and giving me 404 error.

I have tried clearing cache but doesnt work

I have solved this issue. It was due to the wrong php settings.
I had to ask the domain support to change the always_populate_raw_post_data  to -1 .

Afterwards it fixed my issue

Yes, I'm facing the same. Did you find any solution?