cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration tool for 2.0.13

Migration tool for 2.0.13

I am trying to migrate data from 1.9.2.3 to 2.0.13.

My server is running:

PHP 7.0.17

There is no migration data tool for this version.

I am trying to use the 2.0.0 migration tool... verified in composer.json file.

I get the fallowing error...

php bin/magento migrate:settings -r vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/etc/ce-to-ce/1.9.2.2/config.xml
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Migration\Console\MigrateSettingsCommand::__construct() must be an instance of Migration\Config, instance of Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager given, called in /var/www/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php on line 97 and defined in /var/www/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Console/MigrateSettingsCommand.php:24
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(97): Migration\Console\MigrateSettingsCommand->__construct(Object(Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager))
#1 /var/www/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Compiled.php(88): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->createObject('Migration\\Conso...', Array)
#2 /var/www/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(71): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Compiled->create('Migration\\Conso...')
#3 /var/www/magento2/vendor/mag in /var/www/magento2/vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/src/Migration/Console/MigrateSettingsCommand.php on line 24