cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the new import/export magento 2.3.2

Problems with the new import/export magento 2.3.2

I notice there were changes to fix timeout in v2.3.2 by submitting them as a async process and given general notification to all admins. 

The problem is the summit does not show which report name it theirs at time of submittal and the only way  they find their report is to open each export file in the queue until the fine what they are looking for.  We have five different uses checking the content for export files. 

The other problem is the admin users, would use the "excluded all columns" option on 2.3.1  (and in the past versions) then unmark the data they want.  This does not work V2.3.2  nor does  it work if they just check what columns they want.  In both cases we get all columns of data in the export file.

Thanks 

-David

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Problems with the new import/export magento 2.3.2

I am experiencing "Message is added to queue, wait to get your file soon" everytime I attempt product export now that I upgraded to 2.3.2. Have you experienced that?

Seeing the same behavior - click continue and get the "Message is added to queue, wait to get your file soon" and no file is generated.

Hello, any fix for this issue?

I'm having the same problem...

Best Regards,

Leonel Nunes

Same here... some solution?

@prog_lighting wrote:

I notice there were changes to fix timeout in v2.3.2 by submitting them as a async process and given general notification to all admins. 

The problem is the summit does not show which report name it theirs at time of submittal and the only way  they find their report is to open each export file in the queue until the fine what they are looking for.  We have five different uses checking the content for export files. 

The other problem is the admin users, would use the "excluded all columns" option on 2.3.1  (and in the past versions) then unmark the data they want.  This does not work V2.3.2  nor does  it work if they just check what columns they want.  In both cases we get all columns of data in the export file.

Thanks 

-David

In the magento cli run bin/magento queue:consumers:list, find the correct consumer, in this case exportProcessor then run bin/magento queue:consumers:start exportProcessor &. I used the & to persist the process in the linux background, seems to have done the trick. However, I think having to manually start these consumers is problematic Smiley Frustrated

@chrisander wrote:

In the magento cli run bin/magento queue:consumers:list, find the correct consumer, in this case exportProcessor then run bin/magento queue:consumers:start exportProcessor &. I used the & to persist the process in the linux background, seems to have done the trick. However, I think having to manually start these consumers is problematic Smiley Frustrated

Thanks for provide the solution, it sovled my problem. I think it could because of I'm using Bitnami Stack which created the job in etc/crontab instead of Magento. 

php bin/magento cron:install
fixed crons for me 
it's added 
* * * * * php /var/www/html/bin/magento cron:run | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> /var/www/html/var/log/magento.cron.log
* * * * * php /var/www/html/update/cron.php >> /var/www/html/var/log/update.cron.log
* * * * * php /var/www/html/bin/magento setup:cron:run >> /var/www/html/var/log/setup.cron.log
to check use 
crontab -l

The solution is to add some configuration in the .magento.env.yaml file i.e. 

stage:
deploy:
CRON_CONSUMERS_RUNNER:
cron_run: true
max_messages: 1000