Hello, i have problem after an success installation. Please can you help me pls.
My environnement :
- good computer
- Windows 10
- wamp (local server)
- language FR
- php 7
- php init memory limit 2go
- URGENT, I must provide for a template this week: Magento 2 is very slow, 20sec - 40sec to load a page (frontend and Backend)
I'm dev front-end and to make a template i use Photoshop so i can't work on linux. I search solution but the help that I found on the forum does not work (cache, memory limit, mode, ampps, wamp and other...) and to finish i tested on 2 differents computer.
So my questions (i'm sad i lost 1 day to test different solutions) :
Does someone have a solution?
Actualy Magento 2 is in beta version (Do I have to use 1.9 ? ) ?
Or it's normal if it is slow on windows (this is not your target) ?
Thanks for you help
Other problems, less important but pfeeee
- The Backend is in english while i choose French language during installation
- After installation (fr language) installation and css, img, js don't work
i solved problem with
php bin/magento cache:disable
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy en_EN
- After installation (fr language) css, img, js don't work on frontend
i solved problem with php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy fr_FR
- less ???
Solved! Go to Solution.
My development environment runs with a MAMP server version 3.5.2 and mysql 5.6.25. It runs very well Maybe you can try this!