cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.” : Magento 2

“The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.” : Magento 2

Everytime I'm switching from the English store view to the Italian's one and viceversa, it takes me to the equivalent homepage (no matters where I am) and it throws this error

Umgey.png

Here's my setup:

• Magento 2.3.4 (fresh installation, self hosted)
  • 1 website, 1 store, 2 store views
  • For each store view one different domain (English store view --> example.com, Italian store view --> example.it)
  • I added on top of main .htaccess these env:

SetEnvIf Host ^(.*)\.example\.com MAGE_RUN_CODE=en
SetEnvIf Host ^(.*)\.example\.com MAGE_RUN_TYPE=store
SetEnvIf Host ^(.*)\.example\.it MAGE_RUN_CODE=it
SetEnvIf Host ^(.*)\.example\.it MAGE_RUN_TYPE=store

If, for example, I'm on example.com/my-beautiful-product.html [English store view] and I'm switching to the Italian store view, it takes me to example.it and it shows that error ("The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.") instead of take me on example.it/my-beautiful-product.html without any errors.

Any Ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Re: “The store that was requested wasn't found. Verify the store and try again.” : Magento 2

Hello @PatriciaOt6a8f ,

If you have migrated you r Magento store from M1 to M2 or upgraded it, then there is possibility that store id is changed in database, please check the store id in database table "core_config_data" also check this answer if still facing issue :

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60971372/magento-2-the-store-that-was-requested-wasnt-found-veri...

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy