cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Page Builder in 2.3.2

Where is Page Builder in 2.3.2

Magento said it was going to be in Magento 2.3.1 and that was the entire reason I upgraded. Now, they say it's in 2.3.2 but it's not.

Does the community edition get Page Builder as promised ?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Where is Page Builder in 2.3.2

Unfortunately it is currently it is only present in Commerce/Enterprise edition. I can't find it right now but one of the guys at Magento tweeted that the plan is to eventually release as a paid extension for community.

Hi @mousepad ,

Page Builder is released in Magento Commerce version 2.3.2

Magento 2.3 2 community edition has no Page Builder. The only way is to use third-party page builder.

Recently, I used magento 2.3 page builder of Magezon, maker for Magento 2.3 2 Community Edition. It works extremely well, easy with drag & drop , I can see the interface right in the backend !. You discover it here.

https://www.magezon.com/magezon-page-builder-for-magento-2.html

Hi @cjnewbs ,

Below is the answer of a person from the Magento team that Florian got after many exchanges

This person acknowledges himself that the communication was not the best on this page builder.

Hi Florian,

PageBuilder is commerce exclusive feature. There is no plans to make it available for Community in foreseeable future.

I completely understand your confusion with the plans around PageBuilder availability. Back in early 2018 there was a plan to make it available as marketplace extension (that I communicated at Imagine 2018) that was reconsidered later due to technical limitations and shifted business priorities.

Olena Tkacheva

Product Manager, Merchant Experience.

Thanks, I have spent eh 3rd party options but Magento said that it would be included with the Community Edition in 2.3.2.

Is that not correct ?

Hi @mousepad 

Sorry for the late reply

I do not know any information about Magento including the page builder in the community version 2.3 2.

With the response of Magento's manager that Page Builder will not be released in the near future => I think the Page Builder will be released in the Magento community version 2.5 or as soon as Magento 2.4