cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win10 install Magento 2.3 failed, stuck at 0% ... Need help!

Win10 install Magento 2.3 failed, stuck at 0% ... Need help!

I am a freshmen for Magento, I was trying to install it on my Win10 desktop. But I failed. 

I use Apache 2.4 / PHP 7.1 / Mahento 2.3 / composer / NetBeans 8.2 / MySql 5.6 /....

1) I use composer to install to it on the project folder "oceangroup2"

2) add the new project to NetBean

3) start the project (web page)

4) I had pass step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4 ans step 5 

5) but on step 6 (install), i stuck at 0% , and have no error messages.

1.png

I have check the Apache error log, I got some errors as following:

[Wed Dec 05 16:53:17.811258 2018] [php7:error] [pid 2300:tid 1380] [client ::1:60796] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught RuntimeException: The path "C:/Apache24/htdocs/oceangroup2/generated/code/Magento/Framework/Data/Argument/InterpreterInterface/Proxy.php.2300" cannot be renamed into "C:/Apache24/htdocs/oceangroup2/generated/code/Magento/Framework/Data/Argument/InterpreterInterface/Proxy.php" Warning!rename(C:/Apache24/htdocs/oceangroup2/generated/code/Magento/Framework/Data/Argument/InterpreterInterface/Proxy.php.2300,C:/Apache24/htdocs/oceangroup2/generated/code/Magento/Framework/Data/Argument/InterpreterInterface/Proxy.php): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (code: 32)\r\nClass Magento\\Framework\\Data\\Argument\\InterpreterInterface\\Proxy generation error: The requested class did not generate properly, because the 'generated' directory permission is read-only. If --- after running the 'bin/magento setup:di:compile' CLI command when the 'generated' directory permission is set to write --- the requested class did not generate properly, then you must add the generated class ob in C:\\Apache24\\htdocs\\oceangroup2\\vendor\\magento\\framework\\Code\\Generator.php on line 135, referer: http://localhost/oceangroup2/setup/

[Wed Dec 05 16:53:21.132259 2018] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 17588:tid 688] AH00428: Parent: child process 2300 exited with status 3221226356 -- Restarting.

I have no idea how to fix it, hope some one help, many thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Win10 install Magento 2.3 failed, stuck at 0% ... Need help!

Hi,

Rename the file from Proxy.php.2300 to Proxy.php . Then install it. It may work for you.

Reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23847225/renaming-file-error-the-process-cannot-access-the-file-...

Prema M

Thank you for reply, but there are not files like Proxy.php.2300 under project's folder

1.png

Hey @lewis_tao,

As I thought there is permission issue exist worth you.
First please set the permission 755 to `generated` directory which is in the root of your Magento installation.

Before doing above first check PHP version compatibility with the Magento version because you mentioned its PHP 7.1

Let me know if still facing the issue.

Please do Kudos if got the solution.

In my case permissions was the issue , generated folder permissions.

@samair 
You may apply appropriate permission for the `var`, `pub`, `generated` directory using below command

sudo chmod -Rf 777 pub/ var/ generated/