cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i can track most viewed product on my website ?

how i can track most viewed product on my website ?

hi, i just worked on my new e-com project which developed in php core with magento solution.... i want to show most popular or most viewed product in slidebar of each product page...can any one help me out. mywifiext.net , routerlogin

9 REPLIES 9

Re: how i can track most viewed product on my website ?

Hello @microgeeku4522 

In admin we can see most viewed products section, so we can use the same feature.

You have to create one block in Product Detail page and can fetch most viewed products from the reference of this file in vendor:

vendor\magento\module-backend\Block\Dashboard\Tab\Products\Viewed.php

Thanks

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

Hi @microgeeku4522,

Can you please check below link of the stack exchange for your requirement.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/111801/get-most-viewed

Hope this helps you.

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

I've had this issue for this aos tv site. Hope I could find step by step solution here.

Thanks in advance!

You need to make one square in Product Detail page and can bring most saw items from the reference of this record in seller. Thanks 

@microgeeku4522  you can use the following extension to add mostly viewed products anywhere. 

https://marketplace.magento.com/solwin-mostviewed.html

it also has a widget feature from which you can add to any page & any section. 

I hope it helps!

However, there are services like Media Lounge that surprise their users by offering practically all types of audiovisual content they may be looking for from a single interface, If you guys want to see then click here https://livelounge.me/media-lounge-apk/

@amitsamsukha wrote:

@microgeeku4522  you can use the following extension to add mostly viewed products anywhere. 

https://marketplace.magento.com/solwin-mostviewed.html

it also has a widget feature from which you can add to any page & any section. 

I hope it helps!

First look out what are Most Popular Pages In Google Analytics

To find your top pages, open Google Analytics and navigate to Behavior -> Site Content -> Landing Pages. Here you need to chcek out Avg.session duration, Bounce rate, transaction. Avg session gives you an idea how in which page user is spending time and bounce rate gives you an idea that which page user don't like and transaction give you an idea which product customers are more willing to pay.

2. Now suppose you want to only look on product page or any particular product for that search by directory, let’s add the URL slug in the Search field, and Google will filter out any results that don’t contain that URL slug, but if multiple filters to include only matching the filters, or exclude any that do not match click on the advanced link.

3. Change your time frame to find out the latest trend of search means suppose you want what the customer is looking in last 15 days, so set your Date Range of last 15 days.

4.Also check it out Search Console>Landing Page here look on CTR and bounce rate ctr are give you an idea abut which product or page visitors wants to see more and bounce rate let you know that how visitors and bounce rate and avg time let you know how visitor interacting with your product. cinema hd for pc

Everything you need to get high search engine rankings. All of the tools. Great results. One week free! hax4you net 

beetv apk download for android phone

To find your top pages, open Google Analytics and navigate to Behavior -> Site Content -> Landing Pages. Here you need to check out Avg. session duration, Bounce rate, transaction.