cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable paypal credit and payflow from magento 2

Disable paypal credit and payflow from magento 2

Hello,

I just configured paypal in my magento 2. In the checkout process, except paypal checkout, which is the only one i want to keep, you can see also paypal payflow and credit line. How i can remove them?paypal.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Disable paypal credit and payflow from magento 2

Hi @Alexis_skg,

You can disable Paypal Credit and Payflow by following the next steps in the Magento Admin Panel:

1- Go to: Stores -> Configuration

2- In the left sidebar, go to: Sales -> Payment Methods

3- Click on "Other Payment Solutions" on the right side of the page just below the "Braintree" row

There you will be able to see all the Paypal payment methods and you will be able to enable/disable as well to configure each one of them.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Unfortunately in the ''other payment solutions'' there is no button to disable paypal credit or payflow edition.

Go To admin panel, Stores -> Configuration Click on Sales -> Payment Methods Tab,

Now click on Payflow pro button.

paypal-credit.png 

You can set your setting from here.

Clear cache.

If answer helpful, click Kudos and Accept as Solutions.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Thanks for the answer. I have the edition 2.1.7 and i dont have the button payflow.paypal 2.1.7.jpg

@Alexis_skg, Based on your sceenshot, You dont display Payflow button because of you have selected Mechant Country As Greece

First You have to change Mechant Country as US and then you have to display Pyaflow Button and do all process as defined by previous post. After completing Changes you can revert back to your merchant country as Greece.

If issue solved, click Kudos and Accept as Solution.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Guys, had the same issue.

It is very easy 

Go here https://docs.magento.com/user-guide/payment/paypal-express-checkout.html

Read the text since Disable Funding Options

Select the item you need to disable and save config))