cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to setup CronJobs on Unoeuro

SOLVED

Help to setup CronJobs on Unoeuro

Hello

im trying to install magenta on unoeuro-hotel and all works fine.. 

When I go to admin i get the 

• One or more indexers are invalid. Make sure your Magento cron job is running.

but I can't get the cronjobs up and running. When I go to server-administration I can make cron jobs but I just get server url errors.. And the support on magento from unoeuro is really BAD.. 

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help to setup CronJobs on Unoeuro

@karebujeTry setting the below as crontab and see if that works.

*/5 * * * * php /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/bin/magento cron:run | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/var/log/magento.cron.log
*/5 * * * * php /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/update/cron.php >> /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/var/log/update.cron.log
*/5 * * * * php /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/bin/magento setup:cron:run >> /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/var/log/setup.cron.log

If it does not can you try running below command from root directory of your Magento installation and see it they are working.

php bin/magento cron:run
php update/cron.php
php bin/magento setup:cron:run

Problem solved? Please give Kudos and Accept answer as Solution.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@karebujeUnoeuro may have provided you with the CPanel for the server administration. You should be able to setup the cron. Mostly cron administration page also give you sample configuration. Follow the same to configure the cron.

Follow the documentation URL below on what and how to setup.

http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.1/config-guide/cli/config-cli-subcommands-cron.html

Select your Magento version from left top of the documentation page.

Problem Solved? Please give Kudo and accept answer as solution.

- Tarandeep

Im still working on the Cronjob... I found out to edit the cronjob via the terminal

But it still does not work

this is what I have so far.. whats wrong?

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -c /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/bin/magento cron:run | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> public_html/magento2/var/log/magento.cron.log
* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -c /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/bin/magento >> public_html/magento2/var/log/update.cron.log
* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -c /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/bin/magento >> magento2/var/log/setup.cron.log

@karebujeTry setting the below as crontab and see if that works.

*/5 * * * * php /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/bin/magento cron:run | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/var/log/magento.cron.log
*/5 * * * * php /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/update/cron.php >> /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/var/log/update.cron.log
*/5 * * * * php /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/bin/magento setup:cron:run >> /var/www/maniacopenhagen.dk/public_html/magento2/var/log/setup.cron.log

If it does not can you try running below command from root directory of your Magento installation and see it they are working.

php bin/magento cron:run
php update/cron.php
php bin/magento setup:cron:run

Problem solved? Please give Kudos and Accept answer as Solution.

- Tarandeep