cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve "No Payment Method available" for downloadable product when checkout

How to resolve "No Payment Method available" for downloadable product when checkout

Hello.

I'm using Magento 2.1.2. I had a problem with virtual product or downloadable product had no weight, when checkout.

The error message is "No Payment Method available" when checkout. But I configure right and working for product have weight.

Anybody help? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to resolve "No Payment Method available" for downloadable product when checkout

I'm not sure if it's a bug or what but was dealing with the same issue. In troubleshooting, in the product I set 

Does this have a weight? to Yes, set it at 0 pounds and saved.  Once I did that, authorize.net payment option showed up in checkout.  I wasn't having the problem with the paypal easy checkout option, just authorize.net.

Re: How to resolve "No Payment Method available" for downloadable product when checkout

No it has not a weight. If this product set has weight even 0 kgs, the shipping cost will appear as it result.

So, it has to be set with has no weight. but still has no payment method on the checkout

Anyone could help?

I see the forum is too quiet. Even the master or developer or maybe adviser not here.

They only care to make their module or extension wich is very expensive to solve the problem like this