cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 PayPal Payflow Payments Pro

Re: Magento 2 PayPal Payflow Payments Pro

Hi,

Please refer to this answer https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/3509#issuecomment-189271581 

As addition, Paypal has upgraded to TLS1.2 https://www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/index?page=content&widgetview=true&id=FAQ1914&viewlocale...
From OPS point of view it requires to update libcurl to 7.34 or later.

Another part is that PayPal should be configured to use POST method to send verification transaction details instead of GET which is insecure(manager.paypal.com -> Service Settings -> Set Up -> set all return url methods to POST) and HTTPS should be enabled for Store.

Tried all the options, even removing table prefix. Talked to two paypal software engineers and no solution

i got the same problem. Smiley Sad gclub

I am getting the same problem.

in var/log debug.log file

'result' => 
  array (
    'result' => '0',
    'respmsg' => 'Approved',
    'securetoken' => 'secure_token',
    'securetokenid' => 'secure_token_id',
    'result_code' => '0',
  ),
) {"is_exception":false} []

Magento 2's integration with Payflow Pro requires hosted pages on your payflow account.  We had an older account and this wasnt even listed as an option in the service manager, so I had to call Payflow Pro support and have it added.

We were able to determine something was amiss by looking at the system response in Firebug (extension for firefox to review net traffic, etc) and payflowlink was returning a Merchant Identification Error -- this was because we didnt have hosted pages.

The way it works is the token is requested, placing an authorization of $0.00 on the card -- then that is referenced for the actual transaction if all goes well. 

Hopefully this helps someone else figure this out, as we lost about a week of development just getting this far -- now we've got payflow pro authorizing sales and holds, but the checkout page in magento is acting like its not, and occasionally showing a generic "System Error has occured, please try again" message for a few seconds...

I am having the same issue. We can get the authorization to work and then the second call to PayPal goes with an amount of "0.00", which then gets declined by PayPal.

Any idea on this

Everything that I have found online for this issue has not worked for us.

The only consistent answer I find is that people are rolling back to Magento 1.9 to get it working. I think we are going to have to go down the same path as Paypal support doesnt seem to know why its not working either.

Hello, nice to meet you Thank you for the information I have read so well.

IBCbet