cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Tool: Integrity Check Failed!!

Migration Tool: Integrity Check Failed!!

I'm stuck. I really wanted to play around with my data in Magento 2 but I get hung up on the second step of the Migration Tool of "migrating the data". (http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/migration/migration-migrate-data.html)

I ran the settings migration step with no issue. When I first ran the data migration step I received a few mapping errors. Once those were appropriately ignored in the "map.xml.dist" file I ran it again and it shows that everything passes but then I get "[ERROR]: Migration tool exception: Integrity Check failed". Unfortunately there are absolutely no clues as to what went wrong.

Any suggestions of where to begin trouble shooting this would be appreciated!

The first time running the"migrate data" command each step gets to 100% but still an "integrity check failed" error. I ran the command a second time and got the following output

[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: EAV Step]: started
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: Customer Attributes Step]: started
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: Map Step]: started
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: Url Rewrite Step]: started
100% [============================] Remaining Time: 1 sec
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: Log Step]: started
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: Ratings Step]: started
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: ConfigurablePrices step]: started
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][INFO][mode: data][stage: integrity check][step: OrderGrids Step]: started
[2015-07-28 18:42:20][ERROR]: Migration tool exception: Integrity Check failed

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Migration Tool: Integrity Check Failed!!

Have you modified the Magento database at all? Is there a chance you have some sort of non-standard change to one of the core tables that Magento uses?

--Joshua Warren - @JoshuaSWarren on Twitter
CEO, Creatuity

Same problem here!

The process stops at:

SalesIncrement Step

After that the Integrity Check failed error in red.

Also the logs do not show any error - just stop at this point.

Is there a solution so far? 

same problemdata migration error integrity  same problemdata migration error integrity same problem