Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing PHP extension intl

SOLVED

Re: Missing PHP extension intl

Thanks it worked for me

Hi

I am facing same problem. I am working with xampp and try to your solution but not solve this issue.

Please help for this problem.

Thanks

thanks too much.

works for me to, i'm using wamp server

not working

Hi, intl is working fine when i copied icu.*.*.dll files to apache/bin directory. but showing 1 erro PHP Extension curl. missing error now

Thanks,

kiran

Thanks it helped me 

I have tried all of the solutions i found in here and all around the internet. I still get the same error. Local install on XAMPP. I am not sure what to do next.

When everything is in place and the file is there but you stil get the error±

This helped me fix it even tho I use XAMPP: https://www.devside.net/wamp-server/unable-to-load-or-find-php-extension-php_intl-dll

hi i am trying to install magento on my server hosting from godaddy , and it says the same error of two missing extentions .zip, .xsl .. i have tried removing ";" from both the lines , have searched the google for hours but still the problem continues kindly help

Re: Missing PHP files

I am installing Magento 2 on Xampp 5.6.30 on window and having the following problems.

1. Your PHP Version is 5.6.30, but always_populate_raw_post_data = 0. $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated from PHP 5.6 onwards and will be removed in PHP 7.0. This will stop the installer from running. Please open your php.ini file and set always_populate_raw_post_data to -1. If you need more help please call your hosting provider.

2. Its about xsl and int

I have tried all the ideas you have given but I'm still have the same problem. Kindly help me out