cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP version check and PHP Extensions Check problem (no details)

SOLVED

PHP version check and PHP Extensions Check problem (no details)

I have spending my whole day trying to figured out how to install Magento 2 on my server (note im using php 5.6.26). The PHP Version check error message is blank and the extension error message has no description what should be done. Can anyone guide me what to do? I read the documentation on the installation, looking at the same error provided by users, but I found no solution.

I'm a server administrator. (I think magento is not suitable for beginner)

error_magento.PNG

And I have checked that I install all the required PHP extension:

test123.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PHP version check and PHP Extensions Check problem (no details)

Ok problem solved. .

Didn't notice this solution is here. https://community.magento.com/t5/Installing-Magento-2/Magento-2-Readiness-Check-PHP-version-check-is...

Setting "disable-tls" option to true in the "composer.json" and I got it working ^_^

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @arafatx

Can you mention which operating system are you using as well as the method to install the Magento?

Please go through following link PHP version readiness check issues

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Operating System CentOS 7 64bit

The method to install is:

download the installation file from magento website, upload it in my public_html, extract them and i just go to my domain.com to install magento which represents me a wizard where the first wizard is readiness check. I have gone through the link you have given but no help Smiley Sad

Ok problem solved. .

Didn't notice this solution is here. https://community.magento.com/t5/Installing-Magento-2/Magento-2-Readiness-Check-PHP-version-check-is...

Setting "disable-tls" option to true in the "composer.json" and I got it working ^_^

Go to Apache site and re-select the XAMPP version which contains PHP version that Magento Supports. Your problem will be solved. Good luck.