cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea: Reports: Products Ordered

Idea: Reports: Products Ordered

I just noticed that when an order is refunded, via a Credit Memo, the items in the order still show up in the Products Ordered report for that day. I understand that a Credit Memo does not mean the items were not delivered, so to take them out of all refunded transactions would create the opposite problem for any that were refunded after the product was delivered.

My thought is this: If an order is refunded, the system would check to see if the order was shipped. If not, the items would be returned to inventory and removed from the Products Ordered report. If so, they would remain in the daily Products Ordered totals.

Another option would be to select which items, if any, are being returned to inventory, when a Credit Memo is processed. Then those items could be returned to inventory and removed from the Products Ordered totals.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Idea: Reports: Products Ordered

Thanks for the idea! I suggest you post it to the GitHub issues tracker as a feature suggestion. It will get triaged and assigned to the right internal team etc, but it will have your name associated with it in case there is any further updates or correspondence.

Re: Idea: Reports: Products Ordered

Thanks. Will do.