cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Graph Tabs inside Admin for products

Open Graph Tabs inside Admin for products

I have installed Magento 2, I am looking something similar like Search engine optimization tabs under products , when you are in backend Admin. where in i can write like title, keywords and description for each product for open graph tags(og). So, for each product i should be able to different og title,description, image, url, type instead of taking default meta tags as og tags in magento 2, I am looking for some tabs inside admin for each product where i will be able to put different og title, image etc. Is there any extension for the above functionality or do we have to code it, if yes how much time it would take to get it coded?. Can you give me a insight on this, is it easy to do the above functionality?. Or can i code it??.

Thanks a mil,

Navya

1 REPLY 1

Re: Open Graph Tabs inside Admin for products

You can code lots of things in Magento, but there is a lot you can do without going that far.

Here are some blog posts that may help you understand the built in M2 SEO features. I found these with a quick google search - there were lots more listings.

If you go to http://marketplace.magento.com you may be able to find additional extensions providing extended functionality that you can just use/purchase without having to resort to coding.