cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute Values Missing under Attribute > Manage Label / Options

Attribute Values Missing under Attribute > Manage Label / Options

Having an issue editing the values for a given attribute. This is an attribute we setup which determines the item condition with our Reverb extension. When I navigate to the "Manage Options (values of your attribute)" section of that attribute, nothing appears!

Catalog > Attributes > Manage Attributes > *attribute name* > Manage Label / Options

It's empty. Usually I can see all the possible values for that attribute. Strange because I can manage values for other attributes, but not this one. Myself and another colleague with full Admin access have the same issue. Running on Magento ver. 1.9.0.1.

Anyone run into this? Searched around but couldn't find the solution. Man Sad

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Attribute Values Missing under Attribute > Manage Label / Options

Check system.log or exception.log file from consol. It will help you identify the real issue. Try to solve it or paste it here, I will help you for.

Re: Attribute Values Missing under Attribute > Manage Label / Options

I had the same problem:
I was going to add a new attribute value through Database and while i was doing it i noticed the same problem you did (theManage Options tab disappeared). In my case the problem was related to the database : there was a line in the database without any specified value, and apparently that made "Manage Options (Values of Your Attribute)" disappear from the BE. Maybe check if u have a similar problem in the database.
I'm working on a Magento ver. 2.4.3, not sure was the same issue, but it might be something worth checking out