I'm currently trying to run a report of coupon usage but the coupon I want to view details of is not shown in the list. The Magento version is 220.127.116.11
Please see the steps I take below:
1. Navigate to Reports > Sales > Coupons
2. Set a match period, period, from and to dates, order status = Any, Empty Rows = no
3. When settings Shopping Cart Price Rule to "Specified", the resulting list of coupons does not show the coupon of interest (but does show many others)
The coupon is enabled and has been running for some time.
Are coupons shown in this list if they have not been used? Are there any other conditions under which a coupon would not be shown here?
Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks!
Try once using following step:
To refresh sales report statistics:
1. On the Admin menu, select Reports > Refresh Statistics.
2. In the list, select the checkbox of each report that needs to be refreshed.
3. Set the Actions control to one of the following:
Refresh Lifetime Statistics
Refresh Statistics for the Last Day
4. When complete, click the Submit button.
I hope it will help you!
Hi @Vimal Kumar
Thanks for your quick response - I gave this a try with no luck. I tried refreshing both daily and lifetime statistics.
For more information, there are a number of coupons missing from the list, it isn't just one.
Strange.. your filters looks fine.
You can also check magento document for coupon report:
try once after re-indexing and clear cache.
Please refresh lifetime statistic Follow these steps.
Reports > Statistics> Refresh Statistics then check Coupon click refresh lifetime statistic and Submit.
It may be take some time depend on your data. Then create again coupon report.