cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer change to distributor

SOLVED

Customer change to distributor

Hi,

I want to set id,name,email id,password,etc...for every customers. customer can purchase

any product in our site through their account...one of the customer asking to admin he

like to be as a distributor, for that he sends mail to admin...then i want to set discount for a particular

customer i.e distributor who buy more number of products...finally the customer can pay with discount or

he/she can add store wallet...it can be use next time...

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Customer change to distributor

Hi,

Please find below steps:

You can add a new customer's group through the Admin -> Customers -> Customer Groups -> Add New Customer Group.

You can set the discount for the newly created group through the Admin -> Promotions -> Catalog Price Rules -> Add New Rule. At the creation page using the Customer Groups fields you can select the customers’ groups for which the promotion will be valid. Enter the other details, set the rule’s actions and conditions. At the end click on the Save Rule button.

Once a customer is registered you can change his/her group through the Admin ->Customers -> Manage Customers. Click on the Edit link besides the customer and change its group through Account Information -> Customer Group. When you are ready click on the Save Customer button.

If this post is fulfill your solution then please accept my solution.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

View solution in original post

Hi,

For wallet system there are so many extension available in magento, please go through below link:

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalogsearch/result/?q=wallet

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Please find below steps:

You can add a new customer's group through the Admin -> Customers -> Customer Groups -> Add New Customer Group.

You can set the discount for the newly created group through the Admin -> Promotions -> Catalog Price Rules -> Add New Rule. At the creation page using the Customer Groups fields you can select the customers’ groups for which the promotion will be valid. Enter the other details, set the rule’s actions and conditions. At the end click on the Save Rule button.

Once a customer is registered you can change his/her group through the Admin ->Customers -> Manage Customers. Click on the Edit link besides the customer and change its group through Account Information -> Customer Group. When you are ready click on the Save Customer button.

If this post is fulfill your solution then please accept my solution.

Thanks,

Dibyajyoti

Hi,

Thank you...but i need another one solution for wallet store...

Hi,

For wallet system there are so many extension available in magento, please go through below link:

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalogsearch/result/?q=wallet

Regards,