cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add GST to HST?

SOLVED

How to add GST to HST?

Hello.

I been using some of the tutorial found on the net to setup Canadian Tax rules. for better part everything seems to work fine. except I have the problem with HST calculation . In my setup , GST is not added to HST rules . ex, Ontario HST should show up as 13% but in my Cart it only show up as 8% . 

as per tutorials , i created all the zones including GST . i have added GST to HST as part of Tax Rules . but yet , not being added. 

Any info regarding this problems would be greatly appreciated . Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to add GST to HST?

oK. got it working now .. i think i have to make a nice tutorial to show how is done correctly , all the tutorial out there leave something out ..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

HI again . 

it seems that , all the tutorials that i find on the net regarding Canadian tax setup got some flaw. there seems to be a problem setting up HST .. with my current setup , GST and HST shows up in my checkout as two separate tax line . although calculation seems to be correct , but i think HST should be the only one showing as a combination of GST and PST % .. if anyone knows how to correctly setup canadian tax with HST and properly showing the taxes on orders. will appreciate a line. thanks.

oK. got it working now .. i think i have to make a nice tutorial to show how is done correctly , all the tutorial out there leave something out ..

Can you please tell me how to add GST?