cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu not working properly with any other than default

Menu not working properly with any other than default

Hello, I have this product which is a configurable.

I've tried many combinations, but all of them doesn't work but just if I setup "Design-> default/defaul", any other setting, will make this menu work like this example:

http://sheromeo.tiendencia.com/productos/productos-sandalias/sandalia-donna.html

If you select COLOR "Blanco" then  SIZE "37/38", you won't be able to select COLOR "Piel" anymore, until you play a lot with this menues combination. If you play with it, you'll see a very very strange behavior.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Menu not working properly with any other than default

Hi @parturi,

These greyed out options are caused by those combinations of product not being available. So there is a Blanco Shoe in the size 37/38 available to buy, but no Piel in the size 37/38 available. 

Do you have a simple product that is Piel in the size 37/38 that is in stock, enabled and associated with this configurable?

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com

Hi Rebecca. What I mean is, if you select BLANCO and size 37738, you won't be able to select "Piel" anymore. Even if you unselect the size and Color. This happens when I use the rwd/default package, or any other, but with default/default (modified in "Settings->Design") it works well.

Try to select Blanco 37/38, and then "Piel" at the available size.

Thank you!

Hi @RebeccaBrocton, not sure if I didn't explain the problem correctly. Are you able to review my question?

Thank you