cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product with different colors and sizes - which solution is better?

Product with different colors and sizes - which solution is better?

I did it first with configurable products. But than the customer just can choose between the sizes and colors.
But ususally they need to be able to order "polo shirt's" at less in different sizes. How I could give multiple choices and configurable class of embroidery?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Product with different colors and sizes - which solution is better?

Hello.

If you mean that you had 2 drop-downs and want to add one more, you need to re-generate and increase the number of simple products variations belonging to that configurable item.

Check this article, it might help -
https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/how-to/how-to-add-another-dropdownvariant-to-existing-ma...

In case you do not need to track the stock of variations you might consider simple products with custom options - they are easier to create and modify.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Re: Product with different colors and sizes - which solution is better?

Thanks a lot, but in my case I need to do that:

The shop sells in that case Polo-Shirts with costumized embroidery.

So the clients wants to buy Polo-Shirts for his stuff.
For example:
Polo-Shirts Men: 10 units in size S, 15 units in size M, 20 units in size L and 6 units in size XL
Polo-Shirts Women: 5 units in size S, 6 units in size M and 2 units in size L.

So, that all I soluted now with "bundle product".

My challenges now are:
a) Need that the product names changing with the language too, not just the product informations. (German, Spanish, English)
b) There is a minimum order of 12 units in total (Men/Women S/M/L/XL), not at each size and sex