cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove RRP from Product price

Remove RRP from Product price

Hello,

We would like to remove the text that displays "RRP" on the frontend of the website. We currently have input in both price and special price fields but on the frontend the price displays as the rrp price. How do you change the text so it's blank and the figures only has a line through it?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Remove RRP from Product price

Hi @alan_saban,

You can change attribute configuration from admin.

Admin->Store->Configuration->Product->Attributes->Edit attribute->Storefront  Property=>No
 Screenshot from 2019-10-25 14-18-42.png

If it doesn't check then check in your theme file once, might be it is showing static. For the line through it you need to apply the custom css based on the condition.  

I hope it will help you!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I'm using Magento 1. How to I get there via this platform? See picture below:

adminpanel.jpg

@alan_saban,

For Magento 1 for can find at:

Admin->Catalog->Attributes->Manage Attributes->Edit -> 

Frontend Properties

Sorry there is no "Frontend Properties"?

How do I get to my template files from here? Maybe edit the price template file. What would be the full url for that?

PFA

Screenshot from 2019-10-25 15-21-28.png

I still can't find an option for Front end properties. Can anyone help? I just want to remove the lable "RRP" from my website? Displayed here: rrp.png It is currently the Regular Price.

Hi @alan_saban,

If still you are unable to find out, then you can comment from phtml (template) file as well.

You can find template path by enabling template on fronetnd.

magento-1-x-enable-template-path-hints/ 

I hope it will help you!