cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can upload image still an error: Image type and information need to be specified for each store view

can upload image still an error: Image type and information need to be specified for each store view

Hello All

I have searched high and low for a solution to my issue. It seems a lot of older versions of Magento were experiencing this issue but it was mainly down to a flash issue. I have gone through every possible scenario to no avail. 

Basically, I am trying to remove old images and replace them with a new one. 

You will notice even when I go to the product it provides the error message straight away (screenshot below) NOTE the buttons are still available and clickable to upload so it isn't a flash issue. 

2016-07-15 12_15_17-Clinique Happy for Men _ Manage Products _ Catalog _ Magento Admin Svensson Sven.png

I can still proceed to select the image and upload:

2016-07-15 12_15_45-Clinique Happy for Men _ Manage Products _ Catalog _ Magento Admin Svensson Sven.png

Lastly, The image I want to use even appears.

2016-07-15 12_16_18-Clinique Happy for Men _ Manage Products _ Catalog _ Magento Admin Svensson Sven.png

The radio buttons I can use to and I have also chosen to remove the old images. However, The message stated in the Subject is still present and when I hit save it does nothing and will not allow me to change the pictures....

Please could anyone help me resolve this issue.

1 REPLY 1

Re: can upload image still an error: Image type and information need to be specified for each store

Is it core magento or you did any customization. Which plugin you installed in magento site?