cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no pagination, layered navigation limited to Products per Page on Grid Default Value

SOLVED

no pagination, layered navigation limited to Products per Page on Grid Default Value

As title mentioned,

my layered navigation will tell me I have 500 products in the category, but only 36 will display on my page with no pagination to view the rest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: no pagination, layered navigation limited to Products per Page on Grid Default Value

This sounds like a theme problem.

• Are you using a custom theme?
  • If you switch to the Magento RWD theme (that has not been altered) does it show the pagination?
-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: no pagination, layered navigation limited to Products per Page on Grid Default Value

This sounds like a theme problem.

• Are you using a custom theme?
  • If you switch to the Magento RWD theme (that has not been altered) does it show the pagination?
-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

Hello

Sound clear

Go to system > configuration > Catalog >  catalog > Frontend

here you will find much configuration regarding how you want to display product in category page.

Change Products per Page on Grid Default Value 36 to whatever product you want to display in front side

Or Change Allow All Products per Page to yes

Hope you will get all your answer

Thanks

Ashish

hello,

Thanks for feedback, I have emailed theme developer.